Local and Regional AGMs
- Local AECGs are to have their AGMs in October
- You must give 21 days notice
- Meetings can be done either in person, by Zoom or Microsoft Teams
- You must have a Returning Officer who is NOT a VOTING MEMBER of that Local AECG.
Below are the forms needed for your Local AECG AGM Meeting:
- Local AECG Membership Form (exec only)
- Returning Officer Forms (Local)
- Nomination for Regional AMC Form (for those who wish to be nominated to be on the Regional Management Committee)
- Nomination Form – Office Bearers Association Management Committee (for those who wish to be nominated to be on the AMC executive)
- Nomination Form – Non-Office Bearer Members of the Association Management Committee (for those who wish to be nominated to be an AMC member)
- Nomination Form – Full Life Membership and Associate Life Membership
Please note, AMC and Life Membership nominations need to be submitted by COB on the 31st December. Please see our AGM Checklist for further information
Please send COMPLETED paperwork to "> as soon as possible after your AGM.
If you are joining a Zoom meeting from a non Department account, please see this link: Zoom settings for people outside of the department
Info coming soon