The NSW AECG Inc. provide active and interactive incursions within the Early Childhood Sector.
- Listen and interact in a Didgeridoo and Dance Performance.
- Learn how to use different animals throughout Dance.
- Explore the Aboriginal Flag and its meanings.
- Listen to stories read by our Aunties and Uncles.
- Explore Aboriginal tools.
- Join along in music and dance.
- Maximum number of participants per workshop: 30
- Time Frame: 45 minute incursion
Cost: $220 (includes GST) per workshop
For more information, please contact Kyara Nean, Project Officer: Early Learning on (02) 9550 5666 or by email ">
Professional Learning for Early Childhood Educators
The NSW Aboriginal Education Consultative Group (AECG) Inc. is conducting Professional Learning for educators in the Early Childhood Sector on Aboriginal perspectives in an early childhood setting.
Professional Learning Details: The workshops are of 2 hours duration and give an insight into Aboriginal peoples cultural connection through foundational life ways and flora and fauna of local Country. The workshops also include practical experiences for implementing Aboriginal perspectives.
Choose from a range of workshop options, each being of 2 hours duration:
- Bird life
- Aquatic Life
- Foundational implements of flora and fauna acquisition.
- Foundational techniques of resource manufacture.
- Foundational modes of accommodation.
- Foundational modes of music, song and Dance
Bookings: To attend a workshop or negotiate your next staff meeting complete a registration form and return it by email or by fax 02 9550 3361.
Cost: $88 per participant including GST (prices negotiable for large groups)
For further information, please contact Kyara Nean, Project Officer Early Learning at the NSW AECG Secretariat by email or by phone (02) 9550 5666.