NSW AECG Inc. engages in research within the organisation as well as in partnership with other organisations and individuals. Research is structured around NSW AECG Inc. objectives and programs. Our research focuses on three areas: Teaching and Learning, Cultural Education and Effectiveness & Outcomes (intended & unintended) of NSW AECG Inc Programs and Services.
Teaching and Learning
- Issues that impact on Aboriginal education and training.
- Best practice in teaching and learning in Aboriginal education.
- Strategies to improve educational outcomes of Aboriginal students.
- Resources that complement Aboriginal studies across all levels of education determined by the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority and the NSW Education Standards Authority.
- Cultural frameworks in teaching and learning in Aboriginal education.
- Cultural immersion frameworks.
- Research that enhances the unique cultural identity of Aboriginal students and promotes pride in Aboriginality.
Effectiveness & Outcomes (intended & unintended) of NSW AECG Inc Programs and Services