SALARY: Remuneration package valued up to $120,000 per annum includes employer’s contribution
LOCATION: Stanmore, NSW
JOB STATUS: Long term contact with the opportunity for permanency
The Executive Officer is responsible for the oversight and evaluation of policies and programs across all of the
NSW AECGs Inc. education and training portfolios and responsible for providing high-level executive
management and strategic advice to the NSW AECG Inc. and to the NSW AECG Secretariat Staff.
• Sound knowledge of the NSW AECG, it’s governance structures and core objectives.
• Sound knowledge of issues affecting Aboriginal education and training within Aboriginal communities.
• Demonstrated experience working with and achieving outcomes for NSW Aboriginal communities.
• Demonstrated expertise in policy/program development and evaluation.
• Experience in the development of reports, discussion papers, advice and recommendations.
• Understanding of the Coalition of Aboriginal Peak Organisations (CAPO) and Closing the Gap
• High level Information Technology, oral and written communication skills.
• Negotiation, liaison and interpersonal skills.
• Supervisory experience.
• Ability to monitor budgets.
• Full COVID vaccinations
• NSW Drivers License and ability to travel within NSW and interstate as required
• A valid and current Working with Children Check and National Probity Police Check
The qualification of Aboriginality is authorised by the NSW AECG Inc. in accordance with part 9A, Anti-Discrimination Act, 1977.
ENQUIRIES: Catherine Trindall (02) 9550 5666
or e-mail ">
CLOSING DATE: COB Friday 12th August 2022
INFORMATION PACKAGE: Trish Daniel (02) 9550 5666
or e-mail ">
APPLICATIONS TO: Trish Daniel
Executive Assistant (R)
NSW AECG Inc.
37 Cavendish St
STANMORE NSW 2048