The NSW Aboriginal Education Consultative Group Inc. (NSW AECG) is looking for a highly motived well organised person to join our team.
Position: Connecting to Country – Program Manager
Location: Stanmore, Sydney NSW 2048 – or by negotiation
Salary: Remuneration package valued up to $100,000.00 per annum based on demonstrated and proven experience. Includes employer’s contribution to superannuation.
Employment: A two-year contract will be offered to the successful candidate, with the possibility of an extension.
- Have sound knowledge of the NSW AECG Inc. governance structures, core objectives and knowledge of issues affecting Aboriginal education and training within Aboriginal communities.
- Demonstrated understanding of the NSW AECGs Connecting to Country program
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills with experience meeting tight deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Experience in working across a diverse range of Aboriginal and non- Aboriginal community groups and organisations.
- High level information technology, oral and written communication
- Demonstrated negotiation, liaison and interpersonal
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to monitor budgets
- Full COVID vaccinations
- NSW Driver’s License and ability to travel within NSW and interstate as
- A current NSW Working with Children Check clearance for paid employment & National Criminal History Check or willingness to obtain.
The successful applicant will work in partnership with key and major stakeholders including all of the NSW AECG networks and where necessary, Coalition of Peak Organisations (CAPO), Government, non-government and independent organisations.
Due by COB – Friday 29TH April 2022
Download EOI C2C Program Manager