We’re looking for an Executive Officer to join our busy community-based organisation. If you’re up for a challenge and meet the criteria, please get in touch below.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: The Executive Officer is responsible for the oversight and evaluation of policies and programs across all of the NSW AECGs Inc. education and training portfolios and responsible for providing high-level executive management and strategic advice to the NSW AECG Inc. and to the NSW AECG Secretariat Staff.
- Sound knowledge of the NSW AECG, it’s governance structures and core objectives.
- Sound knowledge of issues affecting Aboriginal education and training within Aboriginal communities.
- Demonstrated experience working with and achieving outcomes for NSW Aboriginal communities.
- Demonstrated expertise in policy/program development and evaluation.
- Experience in the development of reports, discussion papers, advice and recommendations.
- Understanding of the Coalition of Aboriginal Peak Organisations (CAPO) and Closing the Gap
- High level Information Technology, oral and written communication skills.
- Negotiation, liaison and interpersonal skills.
- Supervisory experience.
- Ability to monitor budgets.
- Full COVID vaccinations
- NSW Drivers License and ability to travel within NSW and interstate as required
- A valid and current Working with Children Check and National Probity Police Check
For the Executive Officer Role Statement, please contact Rebecca McHugh on the details below.
JOB NOTES:The qualification of Aboriginality is authorised by the NSW AECG Inc. in accordance with part 9A, Anti-Discrimination Act, 1977.
Catherine Trindall (02) 9550 5666 or
CLOSING DATE: COB Friday 11th March 2022
Executive Officer Job Description and Role Statement
NSW AECG Inc.
37 Cavendish St
STANMORE NSW 2048