The Aboriginal Languages Trust invites Aboriginal community members to participate in a series of online yarning sessions about language revitalisation in NSW. We’re asking our communities to help guide and inform the work of the Trust.
Their Strategic Plan will set the work to be carried out for communities over the next five years. We invite community members from each region to come, share and tell us how we can support your language aspirations.
Please choose one focus region to attend and visit alt.nsw.gov.au to register.
Registration closes COB Friday 8 October. Register for your chance to win a Trading Blak pack containing goodies from selected Blak businesses.
Find out more at alt.nsw.gov.au or email ">
YarnUp focus regions and dates are:
· North Coast – Wednesday 13 October
· Hunter Central Coast – Thursday 14 October
· Greater Sydney – Friday 15 October
· New England North West – Monday 18 October
· llawarra South East – Wednesday 20 October
· Binaal Billa Central West – Thursday 21 October
· Murdi Paaki – Friday 22 October
Spread the word
The Aboriginal Languages Trust are keen to ensure widespread community engagement and would appreciate the Online YarnUp information being shared with as many community members as possible.
Below is an A4 flyer regarding the YarnUps for further community distribution.